This blog has only had a following of about three people. So luckily not to many people have been checking in hoping that an update would happen in the last two years. I feel guilty that I have not been updating everyone on Abram like I did with Anthony. A quick update on my two favorite boys.
Anthony is 6, that's right 6! He has finished pre-k and kinder and started 1st grade. He is smart, athletic and handsome. Trust me he is, I am not biased at all, really. He is in the gifted and talented program at school, is an all-star baseball player, has mastered reading in both English and Spanish and is a great friend and even better big brother. His teacher even wrote on his report card that he was a natural leader that was a pleasure to have in class. We love him very much and makes us so proud. He is going to do amazing things.
Abram is 2. He makes us laugh everyday. I've been told that I give birth to little "men". He really is a little man. He will talk to you about anything. In depth. Seriously! Sit down and have a conversation with him, a real one that requires more than just a yes or no answer. Sometimes I think people sell him short because he gets so shy at first. But he will amaze you. He is creative. You can hand him any toy and he will turn it into a fascinating adventure. Sometimes we hear him in bed acting out different stories. His teachers think he the best kid around. They love him like he was their own. He is bilingual. He idolizes his big brother and wants to be just like him. Literally. If Anthony is upset he will lay right next to him and cry alongside with him, even if he doesn't know what he is crying about. He thinks we are amazing and we think he is too!
Randel and I are the luckiest people around and it's because of our amazing family and our two awesome boys.



No comments:
Post a Comment