Sunday, August 10, 2008

We're Back!

It's been awhile since I posted but with Anthony being gone there wasn't anything to write about and last week we were in florida enjoying a family vacation. But we are back and we had a great time. Anthony did great on the 12 hour going and more like 15 hour coming back drive. He wasn't very crazy about the beach or getting dirty with the sand but of course he loved the pool. Here are some pics of the trip. Oh and Anthony is once again out of town for the entire week but will be staying put after that.









2 comments:

Sherry Edwards said...

I'm glad ya'll had a fun time in Panama City. And happy 2nd anniversary tomorrow! I miss Anthony (and you two too!) and hope to see everybody soon. Grandad

Sherry Edwards said...

Anthony is so photogenic. When you get time, send me some of your vacation pictures to my e-mail so I can make a photo show of your 2008 vacation.