Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The bully.....

was taken down yesterday. Anthony was in the toddler room for awhile and decided to pick on one of the other kids and he ended up pushing him just to far. The toddler had enough of his shenanigans and bit Anthony in the face. I showed up to find him with a big bruise in the shape of a little mouth. I took a picture but my camera is having issues uploading right now. Here is another cute pic though.

2 comments:

Sherry Edwards said...

We hope Anthony is okay today and recovering from his wound. His Mia and Grandad are missing him.

Sherry Edwards said...

I made a sample cake for his birthday and took it to church tonight. I took a picture and will show you when you guys come this weekend.

I guess it was going to happen at some point that another kid would decide to show him how things really are in the world.

That picture is adorable.